Broccoli is probably one of the healthiest vegetables you can eat. It contains a lot of nutrition and I think this is the perfect vegetable to be eaten on whatever diet plan you’re going to follow.
If you’re on the hCG diet, Broccoli is one of your best friends. Not only are they nutritious but they can be cooked in a variety of ways and can be used in many different hCG diet recipes.
In today’s article, I will share with you an amazing recipe that makes use of the humble Broccoli. The hCG Diet Broccoli Cream Soup is an amazing dish that will satisfy your soul as well as your body.
So, without me further yapping about the dish, here are all the ingredients that you need in order to cook this amazing hCG Diet Broccoli Cream Soup:
- 1 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- As mentioned previously, the Broccoli can be cooked in a number of ways. For this particular recipe, you can either steam or boil the Broccoli depending on your preference. Just make sure to cook them for 4 minutes on any cooking method you prefer.
- After cooking the Broccoli put them in the food processor along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pulse the ingredients slowly until everything has been mixed. You can opt to have it with chunky Broccoli bits or you can pulse it until you achieve a smooth consistency; it depends entirely on you.
- Garnish with Parsley if you so desire. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Diet Broccoli Cream Soup is a very easy to do recipe. It only takes less than 8 minutes to do and is a perfect meal if you’re on the hCG diet. Since the hCG Diet Broccoli Cream Soup only contains 110 calories, you can actually eat this two times a day if you wish.
As I’ve said earlier, Broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables in the world. It contains fiber to help you with your digestion and it also aids in overall fat loss. It contains carbs and protein to help give you a little bit of energy as well as supplying your body with building blocks for better muscle growth and recovery.
Couple that with Chicken Broth and cottage cheese, and the hCG Diet Broccoli Cream Soup is an amazing soup recipe out there.
Just make sure after eating this hearty soup in that you will inject yourself with the hCG hormone or use hCG diet drops.
A lot of people have tried this recipe and they are especially happy because of the fact that it only takes 8-10 minutes to whip out this soup. Furthermore, it takes absolutely delicious and with only 110 calories, this hCG diet soup can be consumed no matter which phase you’re on.
If you’re on the hCG diet and you wanted to have some Broccoli soup, then the hCG Diet Broccoli Cream Soup is an amazing recipe for you.